Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 bunch scallion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1-2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2-4 tablespoons minced parsley
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- Place Sue Bee Honey, scallions, oil, lime juice, chiles, parsley, salt and pepper in Ziploc bag; seal and massage to mix together.
- Add chicken.
- Chill for 1-4 hours.
- Grill over medium heat turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Depending on thickness grill for 8-12 minute.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/