Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine the Sue Bee Honey, chile pepper, garlic and salt.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Thread the shrimp through the tail and head (2 or 3 per skewer) onto small metal skewers or soaked wooden skewers. Strong rosemary stems are good to use as skewers.
- Grill over direct High heat for 2 to 4 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time. Arrange skewers on a serving dish and sprinkle with the cilantro.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/