Sweet & Tangy Sirloin Strips
Write a review
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee Original Style Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Cut steak into four strips and add to the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight, turning once.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle steak strips with lemon-pepper seasoning. Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl and blend together. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before heating.
- 3. Grill steak, covered, over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, brushing on glaze. Turn steak strips occasionally until meat reaches desired doneness: For medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees; medium, 160 degrees; well-done, 170 degrees. Serves 4.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/