Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup radish
- 4 quarts spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine vinegar and Sue Bee Honey; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Marinate chicken in 1/4 cup dressing at least 2 hours or overnight, refrigerated. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Heat oil in non stick pan and stir fry chicken until juices run clear.
- Add pepper, onion, mushrooms and reserved marinade; stir fry 1 minute.
- Add spinach leaves and toss in pan until barely wilted.
- Add radishes and toss to mix.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/