Swiss Chicken Wrap With Honey Mustard Sauce
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cucumber
- 4 romaine leaves
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoon cilantro leaf
- 6 (3/4 ounce) wedges Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomato
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Very lightly spray an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking dish with a no-stick cooking spray.
- Rub olive oil on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Mix together the garlic salt, parsley, basil and chicken bouillon. Rub the herb mixture into both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no pink remains.
- Once done, let the chicken cool until you can easily handle with your hands.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips about 5 or 6 inches in length and about 1/4 to 1/3 inch in width; set aside.
- Remove the cheese wedges from their foil wrapper and place in a bowl.
- Add the chopped cilantro leaves, and mix until well blended; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Sue Bee Honey and Dijon mustard; set aside.
- To prepare the Chicken wraps, place each tortilla on a plate.
- Spread of the cheese-cilantro mixture on each tortilla.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the honey mustard sauce on top of the cheese spread.
- Place 1 romaine leaf (or fresh spinach leaves) on each tortilla.
- Add strips of chicken in the center of the tortilla, leaving about 2-3 inches from the bottom edge of the tortilla (for wrapping margin).
- Add slices of fresh cucumber, red onions, and tomato as desired.
- Drizzle additional honey mustard over the top, for more flavoring.
- Fold the bottom portion of the tortilla up over the fillings. Then fold one side of the tortilla in, toward the middle.
- Gently roll the tortilla around to form a burrito-style wrap.
- Serve with garnishes of remaining cucumber slices and a sprig of fresh cilantro.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/