- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2-3 tablespoons crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons tamarind paste
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh mint sprig
- In a bowl, whisk together Sue Bee Honey, boiling water, ginger, and tamarind paste until mixture is mixed well.
- Let steep for 5 to 6 minutes, then add the lemon juice and let the mixture cool.
- Strain it through a fine sieve set over a pitcher and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Divide the cooler among tall glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish with a mint sprig.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/