Teddy Bear Snack Mix
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups ramen noodles
- 5 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 3 cups bear shaped graham crackers
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Discard seasoning package from ramen noodles.
- In a large bowl, mix together noodles, cereal, teddy bear cookies, nuts and raisins.
- In a 4 cup glass measure, combine Sue Bee Honey, cinnamon, butter and orange juice.
- Heat in microwave until melted and well mixed.
- Pour this mixture over the cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Spread into a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Package in individual baggies, about 1/2 cup per baggie and then place in a larger freezer bag and freeze.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/