Thai Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 12 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and toss to coat; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger.
- Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well.
- Simmer sauce 2 minutes; pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Transfer to platter and serve warm; garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/