Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray square 9x9x2 inch pan with nonstick coating.
- Spread pecans on bottom.
- Heat Sue Bee Honey, sugar and margarine to boiling in a 1-quart saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for seven minutes
- Do not let scorch or burn.
- Mixture should be toffee colored.
- Immediately spread mixture over pecans in pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot mixture and spread as they melt over the toffee.
- Cut into squares while hot.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/