Tropical Sweet Potato Salad
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 cup celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large saucepan, cook sweet potatoes for 8-10 minutes in boiling water just until tender. Do not overcook.
- Drain and toss with lemon juice, and set aside.
- Add celery, green onions, pineapple chunks and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey, mayonnaise, orange rind, orange juice, ginger and salt.
- Mix the mayonnaise dressing with sweet potato mixture, tossing gently.
- Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/