There’s nothing more refreshing than summer fruit and a glass of ice cold lemonade! Try our Vanilla Honey Berry Lemonade for a flavorful beverage.
Vanilla Honey Berry Lemonade
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 vanilla beans, seeded and split
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice (about 8 to 10 lemons)
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups berries (raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
- Combine the honey, vanilla beans and 1 cup of water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook until the honey has completely dissolved then remove from heat and let cool.
- If you use fresh lemons, juice them until you have 1 1/2 cups of juice and strain out pulp and seeds.
- Add 3/4 of the honey-vanilla mixture, lemon juice and water to a large pitcher.
- Check the flavor. Add more of the honey vanilla syrup to sweeten.
- Add the raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and let chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with more berries and lemon slices.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/