Vietnamese Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 4 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 12 (8 inch) round sheets rice paper
- hot water
- 3 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 36 slices julienne-cut seeded peeled cucumbers
- 36 slices julienne-cut red bell peppers
- 36 mint leaves
- To prepare sauce, combine first Sue Bee Honey, rice vinegar and in a small bowl, stirring until Sue Bee Honey dissolves. Stir in peanuts.
- To prepare rolls, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger, garlic, and chicken; saute 5 minutes. Combine chicken mixture, hoisin sauce, and chile sauce; chill.
- Add hot water to a large, shallow dish to a depth of 1 inch. Place 1 rice paper sheet in dish. Let stand 30 seconds or just until soft.
- Place sheet on a flat surface. Arrange 1/4 cup lettuce over half of sheet, leaving a 1-inch border. Top lettuce with 1/4 cup chicken mixture, three cucumber strips, three bell pepper strips and three mint leaves.
- Folding sides of sheet over filling and starting with filled side, roll up jelly-roll fashion. Gently press seam to seal. Place roll, seam side down, on a serving platter (cover to keep from drying).
- Repeat procedure with remaining sheets, lettuce, chicken mixture, cucumber strips, bell pepper strips, and mint leaves. Slice each roll in half diagonally.
- Serve rolls with sauce.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/