- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced seedless watermelon
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 lemon
- In a food processor, puree the watermelon until very smooth.
- Set a mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the pureed watermelon through it.
- Stir the pulp to let as much liquid as possible drain into the bowl.
- Discard the pulp.
- Pour the watermelon juice into a large pitcher and add the lemon zest.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and Sue Bee Honey until honey dissolves.
- Stir this mixture into the watermelon juice, then stir in the water.
- Cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/