Wheaties Peanut Butter Bars
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 cups Wheaties
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1. Spray 9x13 inch pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
- 2. Stir together Sue Bee Honey, sugar and Wheaties.
- 3. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- 4. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until well mixed.
- 5. Press into prepared pan.
- 6. Allow to cool slightly and frost with following chocolate chip frosting.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1. Microwave chips together for about 2 minutes or until melted, stirring after each minute.
- 2. Spread on top of bars.
- 3. Cool completely before cutting.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/