Gluten and Dairy Free White Sauce
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons soy margarine
- 2 2/3 cups soy milk
- In a warm saucepan mix margarine and flour together, stirring quickly.
- When combined and melted add milk slowly, stirring quickly.
- Add Sue Bee Honey.
- Simmer whilst stirring and serve with wheat-free pasta, rice noodles, roast beef, potatoes or use in a lasagna.
- I even use it instead of margarine on crackers with salmon or avocado.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/