Whole Wheat Honey Banana Muffins
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Beat Sue Bee Honey and oil together; add eggs and beat well.
- Add bananas and beat to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, alternating with hot water; mix well after each addition.
- Spoon batter into 24 greased muffin cups; bake at 325 F for 15 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown and test done.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/