Wholesome Granola Bar
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat granola
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup slivered almond
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Butter or spray 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine granola, oatmeal, cranberries, raisins, flour, almonds and cinnamon in large mixing bowl.
- In smaller bowl, lightly beat egg whites. Stir in Sue Bee Honey, brown sugar and oil.
- Stir in honey mixture into dry ingredients until all coated.
- Press evenly into pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool fully then cut into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/