Worcestershire and Orange Marinade
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 large garlic clove
- Mix all ingredients together and use for a marinade prior to cooking the pork or chicken.
- Set some aside at the beginning and use it to brush over the meat the last few minutes it is cooking. This makes enough marinade for 1 1/2 - 2 pounds of meat.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/